Dan is leading worship at this conference.
The theme for Renewal Ministries’ 2018 Gathering is “Arise!” Taken from Isaiah 60, this exhortation calls us to:
“Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”
Friday, April 6, will feature Ralph Martin’s talk on the message of Fatima and its relevance today.
Saturday, April 7, will include a talk by popular guest speaker Sr. Miriam James, SOLT; workshops; a testimony by Barbara Heil; and prayer and empowerment led by Peter Herbeck.
Sunday, April 8, will include Mass and a talk by Sr. Ann Shields, SGL.
Praise and worship, along with fellowship, will be included throughout the weekend!
Join us for a weekend of increasing your hope and confidence in God! As Peter Herbeck said, “Darkness is covering the earth, but the Lord has given us the baptism in the Holy Spirit for precisely this time. This is not a time to grow timid, discouraged, fearful, passive, or confused. It is a time to join our Lord, our Lady, and our brothers and sisters in rising up and going forth in confidence, not in our own strength and our own plans, but in the light and glory of the Lord!”
Join us on Saturday, June 3, for our special Pentecost Vigil Mass! Mass will begin at 7pm, replacing our usual 4:30pm Vigil Mass. We will have a Word Gifts team for this Mass. If you receive a Word from the Lord for the Mass, please email it to Dcn. Lou ([email protected]) and include your name and phone number and/or email address.
This year we will also worship with a number of newer songs at the Vigil Mass. Everyone is invited to go the following link to preview these songs so we can participate more fully during the liturgy:
Come, Holy Spirit!
Come to the Table
The retreat is hosted by Franciscan University of Steubenville on June 20-24, 2016 and Caroline will be delivering several keynotes.
You are invited to attend the
2015 National Leaders’ and Ministries’ Conference
Join us this November 13-15 at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport to give praise and worship to the Lord, and be inspired and challenged by powerful speakers in this Year of Unity. Our theme is:
In the Spirit, through the Cross, One Body (Eph. 2:16-18).
Dan will be the Worship Leader for this Conference and Caroline will be delivering the Saturday evening keynote talk.
You’re invited if you are:
- A Prayer Group Leader or on the core team of a prayer group
- Someone involved in a ministry such as music, healing, prophecy, conference teams
- Someone who gives talks in Life in the Spirit Seminars, or facilitates a small group
- A Diocesan Liaison
- A leader in a Covenant Community
- A leader in the Hispanic, Haitian, Korean, Filipino, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Native American, Indian or other ethnic Renewal
- Involved in parish or diocesan ministry or service
- Exercising any charisms and have participated in a Life in the Spirit Seminar or equivalent
- Someone seeking growth in the Spirit
- A Young Adult seeking to be ignited in your life, gifts, worship and ministry
Come to renew your vision and receive the fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit.
The Conference Schedule will include:
- common times of praise and worship
- Eucharistic celebrations on Saturday and Sunday
- Workshops and General Sessions
- praying for a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit on Saturday evening
We hope that you will join us in Herndon, Virginia, not far from our Nation’s Capital. Come early or stay late: hotel rates are good for two days prior to the weekend and the two days afterward.
Let us come together to renew our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit as we make our way to the Renewal’s 50th Anniversary Jubilee in 2017.